The Paint Stand helps you organize your workspace in an efficient and stylish manner.
Fully modular and compatible with all of our Portable Paint Stations.
Three levels can be equipped with trays capable of holding most paint brands available on the market.
In addition, up to two regular Paint Case modules can be placed on the bottom level. Allowing you to hold up to 36 additional citadel paints, 16 paint tubes, or 2 toolboxes.
You can combine it with The Storage Shelf to increase storage space without affecting the footprint.
Each level can be set up with one of the following options:
- A single Half Tray for Dropper bottles or Large paint pots. One tray can hold 16 dropper bottles or 5 large Tamiya pots.
- A pair of Slot trays. Each tray can hold five 35 mm diameter pots, a total of 10 paints per level. Perfect for Liquitex inks, Vallejo washes and mediums, Tamiya/AK 10ml pots, and Citadel paints.
- Up to two Paint Case modules on the bottom level.
- All trays are compatible with The Paint Case, The Paint Chest, and The Mini Case
This unit is supplied unassembled by default
- Add this option to your cart if you want your order shipped assembled in-house.
- Pre-assembled units are glued and nailed together in-house.
- Pre-assembly allows for higher quality control during production
- Saves you time
- Full dimension: W-238mm H-330mm D- 225mm;
- Fast worldwide shipping via DHL Express;
- All orders are usually dispatched within 10 business days. We ship from Latvia (EU).
Note: sometimes production time can take up to 15 working days. This can happen during high-demand times, holidays, or unforeseen circumstances. We handcraft all units in-house, and we try our best to produce them on time!
- The Paint Stand is made from natural plywood so the texture and color may slightly differ from unit to unit.
Note: exposure to excessive moisture or high-temperature conditions can cause the plywood to warp.